Indoor mold toxins are much more dangerous and prevalent than most people realize. Visible mold in and around your house is far less dangerous than the mold you cannot see. Indoor mold toxicity, in addition to causing its own unique set of health problems and symptoms, also greatly contributes to the severity of most chronic illnesses.
In this book, a top physician and experienced contractor team up to help you quickly recover from indoor mold exposure. This book is easy to read with many color photographs and illustrations.
Dr. Schaller is a practicing physician in Florida who has written more than 15 books. He is one of the few physicians in the United States successfully treating mold toxin illness in children and adults.
Dr. Rosen is a biochemist with training under a Nobel Prize winning researcher at UCLA. He has written several books and is an expert in the mold remediation of homes. Dr. Rosen and his family are sensitive to mold toxins so he writes not only from professional experience, but also from personal experience.
Together, the two authors have certification in mold testing, mold remediation, and indoor environmental health. This book is one of the most complete on the subject, and includes discussion of the following topics:
• Potential mold problems encountered in new homes,
schools, and jobs.
• Diagnosing mold illness.
• Mold as it relates to dryness and humidity.
• Mold toxins and cancer treatment.
• Mold toxins and relationships.
• Crawlspaces, basements, attics, home cleaning techniques, and vacuums.
• Training your eyes to discern indoor mold.
• Leptin and obesity.
• Appropriate/inappropriate air filters and cleaners.
• How to handle old, musty products, materials and books, and how to safely sterilize them.
• A description of various types of molds, images of them, and their relative toxicity.
• Blood testing and how to use it to find hidden health problems.
The book is written in a friendly, casual tone that allows easy comprehension and information retention. Many people are affected by mold toxins. Are you? If you can find a smarter or clearer book on this subject, buy it!